For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 204 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Verge"

Perfection

This game is just great. The second ending (after collecting all fairies) is fantastic and this new way of telling story (by getting the secret medals) is interesting. But I miss level select and that is the reason why I can not give you 10/10. After completing the game for the first time, it was frustrating to play the game again and again just to reach certain level and find missing fairy.

The numbers, Mason! WHAT DO THEY MEAN

Very nice puzzle game. Kind of a neat little cross between Cave Story, Braid and Limbo. Original concepts, nice art style, good sound, challenging game.

Perfect. :D

Perfect game package.

This game is like a perfect package because the music, gFX, AI, setting and storyline all go together. Reminds me so much of Cave Story, except it's rated E. I find the death screen awesome. The music sounds so sad. It all comes together to make the game that made the home page of NG. Love it!

Interesting mechanic.

This game has an interesting concept, with death being necessary to survive. It is a great puzzle game, and an excellent addition to the Newgrounds site. The only thing I had a problem with was that momentum makes the character a little hard to control precisely on jumps and small maneuvers. Otherwise, I'm very impressed.

its pretty new and neat

graphics remind me of Cave Story.