Reviews for "Madotsuki's Dream Dock"

this this the most disturbing shit ever made by a man, goose, or android. i respectfully say that this is great job in Scratch, but, the Monoko bit was a little scary. The Windmill World was a little strange but, i was like clicklicklicklicklicklicklick with the dock woman. and then BAM. the rabbit out of the hat. Loved it. so horrid. love this and more. i shall rate 10 out of 10

haha awesome,when you got lamp effect and the lamp next to you turns into monokos head i was like "wtf" then when i saw the faceless girl on the other dock i was like "must...click" so i did and i expected somethign with uboa.i didnt see monoko coming at all.epic game

waaah :D where can i get the song? :3

Pretty darn great

Although the ending is so so. I somewhat jumped, but just the looping part of it was great. An excellent tribute to Yume Nikki, one of my favorite games ever. Nice job. Nice music. Pretty awesome. Good work.

Thanks for this

Thank you for this. I'm a big fan of Yume Nikki so I found it very touching, even if it was scary at the same time. But WTF ? The girl turns into Monoko ? Well, whatever, I liked it. The music and all...

To the people who don't understand what is going on : go play the game if you really want to know why weird stuff is happening in there. It may not make more sense to you because the game itself is kind of plotless but Yume Nikki is a game that shouldn't be missed.

Pienkaito responds:

Yeah! It was a spontaneous choice doing the Monoko thing, but it worked. Sort of.

Thanks for the very nice review. =D