Reviews for "Madotsuki's Dream Dock"

wtf

i dont understand this i whach the video to the lady on the other dock i still dont uunderstand

You Bastard!

That was brilliant! And you managed to scare the shit outa me!

For a while I just thought that I was supposed to be scared by some of the backgrounds, but once the music stopped and I saw the lady on the other dock I knew something was up. Job well done!

Good

I understand now that it's not a point 'n click game, but it would be nice to know that it's just the girl changing form before you start.

Now that's clear, the rest is just fine. The sound is relaxing, and the small "ting" when the girl changes her appearance fits perfectly.

The next step would be that everything moves to the side slowly, and that you would shift between several surroundings, each with different things you can click on.

For three days you did great though, and as a small interactive loop it's just fine.

Pienkaito responds:

The thing is that I can't find an appropriate genre for this. It's literally a point 'n click game, but for the general audience it isn't.

It's funny, that you mention that idea of yours, because that was exactly what I've planned to do. It just didn't make the cut, because of the short amount of time.

Anyway, thanks for your comment on my animation.

Hmmm

I really don't know what this is all about. So if your goal was to confuse the viewers, then you have accomplished it.

Anyway, the graphics are pretty good. Even though this is mostly in dark colours it looks very good overall. I also like the animations on the girl, like the hair blowing in the wind and the clothes as well. I also liked how the scenery changed from time to time.
But after clicking for about 2 or 3 minutes and not getting anywhere I quit the flash. Was there supposed to happen something else? If so, I must have missed it. :(

{ Review Request Club }

Pienkaito responds:

There are exactly two things that are interactive.
The girl and something else.

Thanks for the feedback. =)

I have to agree with chris on this one x.x

Both the animation and music were very enjoyable, but i'm not really sure what this is supposed to be?

Most of the visuals that were supposed to be scary... really weren't, and I found myself kinda bored waiting for things to change...
By the time that the final sequence happened and the girl screamed i was like "wow really... about time"

This could be really spooky and has a pretty nice overall presentation, but I think you should work on the timing a bit bit more

~Sonik