For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 213 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "MLP: Pinkie's Cupcakes"

OMG

That was scary.

wut did i just watch?

im scared of Pinkie Pie now ._. :(

Music!?!?!

Music is the key to horror, that song made me roll my eye and i didn't feel the chill or horror of cupcakes. a creepy dark song and you'll have people having nightmares for a few days. i just feel let down is all, looks like i'm going to bed with nothing to fear. :S

Aww...

She looks so cute when she bites her wing ^^

That's Fucked....

Animation great, i did happen to stumble upon the fan fic when i was in my early brony months, i do regret reading it, but when i saw this on NG i thought "its been long enough, i can handle it!" (now being a brony for a good 6 months) ....i almost threw up, and cried...almost. this time was much worse, i feel much more attached to the characters now; than i did back then. i hate curiosity. i think i need to read the fan fic that made me love pinkie again...bittersweet. if anyone else feels the same way: trust me, read bittersweet.