Reviews for "MLP: Pinkie's Cupcakes"

interesting

It was a creative interpertation, definitely keep working on your animation, some parts like pinkie grabbing the axe was well done, others were kinda meh. Not sure what else to say ^^;;

hallowen?

haha you had done more with the music and the animation does not impress: / at all. 10 / 4

Awesome!!!

Great job the animation is extremely well done!!!!
You put a lot of work into this and it paid off
I'm not gonna lie i thought it was a little gay cuz I an't into unicorns but it's still good
you know what Fuck that guy talkin' shit!!
motherfucker needs to get his dicksucked and quit being a pussy ass bitch
Stankass ho leavin' comments cuz he think his shit don't stink fuck that dude man he shouldn't be doggin on peoples work

This was interesting

I'm starting to know what people felt when they watched my version of cupcakes. This was well made. The only gripe I have is that there seemed to be a lot of tweening and that slowed the framerate for my computer down and so i had to watch in low quality :(

Just a reminder: this is awesome! :D
I'll have to try harder if I want to top this (if I do a remake).

tiarawhy responds:

If you have any ideas we can do a collab too. Yea I learned about framerate managing after I finished this XD

Good for a first try!

My only concern is... Why "This is Halloween"? It's just so out of place with what actually happens in Cupcakes, and it doesn't really sync up at most points ("most" being the operative word). I feel like even just the "Halloween" theme, or any other generic "Scary" song would have worked just fine.
But overall, good job for an animation that A.) Only probably about 3 people in this world actually wanted and B.) Is a first attempt. You've definitely got potential.