Reviews for "MLP: Pinkie's Cupcakes"

Good animation, but...

This was severely hurt by the choice of music. Although in its own movie the song is slightly scary, its not very fitting in this context. If you replaced it with something really creepy, it would've been a lot better. Something without words, or at least words that sound like they came from a sane person (backwards, whispered, in g major, ect). Give the music a different try and you'll have a wicked creepy and well animated interpretation.

.....

I'm sorry, I'm new to the brony craze. However, while this WAS entertaining, I don't think I'm getting much sleep tonight. Good on ya...I think.

Torn on what to rate it.

I absolutely hate the idea of Pinkie killing Dash, but at the same time it was too good to mark down much.
I might be a bit insane. The saddest thing I found about this video was that Dash never became one of the Wonderbolts.

FFFFFF

*eyetwitch* why did i watch this?????

w00t

AWESOME! rainbow dash is dead!now if she was dead in the actual show,THAT would be awesome.