Reviews for "MLP: Pinkie's Cupcakes"

Ok But Epic!

Why is it rainbowdash???Any was good video I hated the music but it was fine.I liked it :).It Was Very nicesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.(<-
--creeper)Theres another one but its diffrient great to watch on holloween.
The blood wasn't to good but good to start off.But seariousley why is always pinkie who kills/tortures rainbowdash???

Eh..

This was OK. The animation was not very smooth but still impressed me. I have to say, the music choice was a bad idea. Nightmare before christmas and Cupcakes don't really mix well. Although i will admit it doesn't really butcher this that much. The feeling of horror was grim at times, but not GRIMDARK AS FU*K. Overall this was a decent flash.

i suppose we have all wanted to do it a

disturbing but youve gotta appreciate the sheer irony of a horse being drawn and quartered. how many of her ancestors were used in old school executions? nobody knows trhats the fun lol.

This sucked. Hard.

Ok, really? your choice of music was awful. Other wise it was fine (by which I mean that your animation wasn't too bad). But the song just ruined it for me. Cupcakes is supposed to be terrifying. Not gay and rhyme-ey.

MOTHER OF GOD

.-.

Pinkie are going to be a "Ponyville Dexter"