Reviews for "MLP: Pinkie's Cupcakes"

What the fuck did I just watch?

So this is a mash up of Nightmare before Christmas, MLP, and something akin to Texas Chainsaw Massacre? What have you been smoking and where can I get it? But seriously, that was just plain awful. The animation was extremely sub par and synced horribly with the song. Plus, quite recently a flash similar to this was made with much better results. I may despise MLP but even if this flash wasn't in any way related to it, it would still be terrible.

A fine work

4 for ambition.
3 for details.
1 for a serious attempt to bring to animation the most notorious story in MLP fan-fiction history.
1 for This is Halloween.
My main gripes where specificly for the song had nothing to do with "Cupcakes", the FPS got pretty dragy from time to time specificly when the file became loaded with details
... and I got quite squimish from time to time but that's more of a compliment in this case.
Like I said it quite an ambition project with a fine resolt.

This was awful (in so many ways)

First, it was HEARTWRENCHING to see Rainbow Dash get ripped apart. Secondly, the animation was pretty bad, and mostly just tracings of the show. Third, the story made absolutely no sense. It was just bad, nothing good can be said about this flash.

tiarawhy responds:

Thank you come again! Also the fact that you think it was traced from the show makes me happy since it was all done by hand :)

AMAZING

THIS VIDEO WAS SO GOOD I MUST TALK ABOUT IT IN THE TRADITIONAL CANTERLOT VOICE. I LOVED THIS SO HARD. MAKE MORE.

tiarawhy responds:

WE ARE GLAD YOU GET OUR SENSE OF HUMOR!

Still good i quess.

The sound and animation was good.
But im kinda sick about the story.
I think there is to much My Little Pony fanfiction. Where Rainbow Dash is getting killed by Pinkie Pie. And i also don't understand why Pinkie pie kills other creatures.

So i hate the idea but i like your animation and use of sound. This is your first submission and you've got some good animating skills. In other words if you come up with some good ideas, Im sure lots of your future animations will make it to the front pace of Newgrounds.

tiarawhy responds:

I've only been using flash really for about 4 weeks now (this was made in 3). I learned a TON about flash and i'm happy how it turned out. Next movie will definitely be something happier.