For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 215 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "MLP: Pinkie's Cupcakes"

AMAZING

THIS VIDEO WAS SO GOOD I MUST TALK ABOUT IT IN THE TRADITIONAL CANTERLOT VOICE. I LOVED THIS SO HARD. MAKE MORE.

tiarawhy responds:

WE ARE GLAD YOU GET OUR SENSE OF HUMOR!

Still good i quess.

The sound and animation was good.
But im kinda sick about the story.
I think there is to much My Little Pony fanfiction. Where Rainbow Dash is getting killed by Pinkie Pie. And i also don't understand why Pinkie pie kills other creatures.

So i hate the idea but i like your animation and use of sound. This is your first submission and you've got some good animating skills. In other words if you come up with some good ideas, Im sure lots of your future animations will make it to the front pace of Newgrounds.

tiarawhy responds:

I've only been using flash really for about 4 weeks now (this was made in 3). I learned a TON about flash and i'm happy how it turned out. Next movie will definitely be something happier.

Remember

it's just a party

WHY!????

7/10 because you killed my favorite pony. Other than that, it wasn't that bad, sound was Ok, except for a few parts.

wtf

that not how it happen read the story again

tiarawhy responds:

"Although the general story is the same I changed a few plot elements to make it fit to the theme I was going for"