Reviews for "MLP: Pinkie's Cupcakes"

Awesome!!!

Great job the animation is extremely well done!!!!
You put a lot of work into this and it paid off
I'm not gonna lie i thought it was a little gay cuz I an't into unicorns but it's still good
you know what Fuck that guy talkin' shit!!
motherfucker needs to get his dicksucked and quit being a pussy ass bitch
Stankass ho leavin' comments cuz he think his shit don't stink fuck that dude man he shouldn't be doggin on peoples work

This was interesting

I'm starting to know what people felt when they watched my version of cupcakes. This was well made. The only gripe I have is that there seemed to be a lot of tweening and that slowed the framerate for my computer down and so i had to watch in low quality :(

Just a reminder: this is awesome! :D
I'll have to try harder if I want to top this (if I do a remake).

tiarawhy responds:

If you have any ideas we can do a collab too. Yea I learned about framerate managing after I finished this XD

Good for a first try!

My only concern is... Why "This is Halloween"? It's just so out of place with what actually happens in Cupcakes, and it doesn't really sync up at most points ("most" being the operative word). I feel like even just the "Halloween" theme, or any other generic "Scary" song would have worked just fine.
But overall, good job for an animation that A.) Only probably about 3 people in this world actually wanted and B.) Is a first attempt. You've definitely got potential.

Needs to be about 20% cooler

Actually, it's really good, I just wanted to use that title. ^_^
I've been waiting for someone to do something like this, and your animation, while not nearly as good as Studio B, was still pretty good for someone new at it. I don't think I would've used that song, but it works well enough.
I look forward to seeing your future works!

Good for a first attempt.

For starters, I think you may have been better off using a version of the song that didn't have the sound effects from the show since they sounded out of place about 85% of the time.

As for the animation, it's not terrible, but the elements (Such as the window and the background on that zoom in at the beginning) often clash and many moving objects are tweened so hard it's almost painful to watch. Motions also fell out of sync with the music a few times too. But I'm trying to keep in mind that you've been at Flash for a grand total of like 5 weeks so I won't be too harsh on that point. And props for hand drawing the stuff.

Overall, I'd say it's a good start and shows that you definitely have the resolve to take up big projects, and I'm looking forward to hopefully seeing you improve in the future.

P.S. Did Fluffy do that preloader? Looks nice.

tiarawhy responds:

Nah fluffy was busy it seems so I ended up doing it my self (the preloader is actually the last part of the flash I did and I used everything I learned to make it).