Reviews for "Lab of the Dead"

glitch D:

i think i found a glitch or sort a bug

when i get the axe i cut the arms and the legs... then i change for another zombie, i research her twice and then i give to her a kebab
result: zombie with invisible knees

Evil-Dog responds:

It's fixed in v1.41

nice

the graphics are great and the story is good. I like how you get to teach skills to the zombies. :)

I like it...

its a great game i can get used to, i think its funny when i throw a beach ball at the zombie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got up to 100% completion!

I have to say this is the best zombie game I've ever played. You really get to BE Doctor Tyler. At first, you get all excited when you get your first reactions. Then you start feeling bad about brutalizing your specimens after they start stroking a dead animal. Then after a while, you lose your humanity, and it all becomes repetitive when you're trying for 100% completion.

Then Doctor Tyler captures precisely how the player feels when he says that his research is going stale after 100% completion. There's just nothing more. It captures that feeling of hopelessness and ennui that comes with solitude. Like you're starting to go crazy.

Overall, great game! All my stars are belong to you!

really interesting game a real time killer it made me 3 days to complete :3 hope this comes in part 2 xD