Reviews for "Lab of the Dead"

Great game on here...

But for the life of me I can't find it in the App Store.

Aside from that, the graphics were pretty good, the programming even better. Loved the voice acting and little details in there. This is not only a fun game to play, but a great game to look at. Five'd and Fave'd

Evil-Dog responds:

It's still in review :D And sadly my site is down right now but as soon as it's up you can go to
http://www.evil-dog.com/labofthedead (remove the spaces if any) to subscribe to the app store launch mailing list to be notified

Fantastic

I think this game was inspired by day of the dead, in that one of the main chars is Bub a zombie that ends up feeling for his captors. I think the voice acting alone is better in this game then the movie.

Finished 100% of the reactions, weapons, food, and objects. This game hooked me. The story was fantastic, voice acting was a 10 hands down, no punches pulled with that.

On top of all that this game gets you thinking, if you don't feel something while playing this one then you spent to much time on 4chan.

Everyone who worked on this thing should feel proud of it.

great game but..

the game was indeed captivating but it needs improvement in some issues
first of all, you need to put a real ending! i was pissed of to find out that you didn;t bother to make a proper one
while the game was reachin to the end it became boring.. same thing reapeating again and again, except from the case that i needed to show to Wood what my zombies have learned so far. you need to add more variety to each mission
i don;t want to give you less than 10 stars since it;s obvious how much efford you put in this.. but please have in mind my suggestions for the future

Evil-Dog responds:

yeah we're aware of our mistakes.
We're learning with each game we make, we find out what people like and dislike. For the ending we thought it was cool to have an ending but being able to play forever after with an obvious open ending, but then people expect like an actual ending at 100%, I don't know why, cause 99% of open games don't have anything special when you unlock everything. They have an ending, which you saw, then you can continue playing.
THanks for the review

Wow

This is one of the more unique games I've encountered in awhile so thank you for bringing back the interactive buddy genre with a fresh, gory take. The art's amazing, the music's suiting and the storyline, although typical for a zombie apocalypse actually made you feel like the mad scientist. You practically told a story with voices alone, and somehow, it was still intense! The thing I don't like though, is that I'm stuck on 99%. I've tried all the objects, food and weapons and the objective sheet says that there are no more objectives so...um..what's next? I'll still give a 10 because it's probably just me. Overall, really intriguing and interesting game!

This game goes all out:
-The graphics and details in this game are superb, to say the least.
-Lifelike responses from zombies on most items
-Really nice boobies.