Reviews for "Lab of the Dead"

Lab of the Dead

Lab of the zombies...Nah either way it sounds good

Evil-Dog responds:

Burp!

Good Game

I don't now how many hours i have been playing this

HELP

I don't know how to get the FULLY DAMAGE A SPICEMEN achivement

but after all it's a very Good game =)

Evil-Dog responds:

the fully damage achievement is when you trigger all the damage marks on the zombie without cutting any limb or killing it. so, it's like 3 nails on all the targets, 3 knife slashes on all the targets, 3 arrows on all the targets except the head, same with pistol, rifle and machine gun (3 bursts to the torso, 1 to the other targets except the head). Also the shotgun shot in the guts as well as ripping the jaw off.
THen your zombie is fully damaged ;)

By the way, don't message people if you set your message settign to "contacts only" how can they respond?

Woah.

I'm not gonna lie. When the zombie saluted me, I saluted back.

I like this game. Many new perspectives on the zombie virus and the zombies themselves.

This is a great game! it's a new excelent form to see the undead path, but I found some "mistakes", the achievements are saved with the account of newgrounds, but the progress on the game are lost if you erase cache or some other archives of the navigator, would be a HUGE improvement if the progess was save just like the achievements, with the account of the page, also the posibility of save in more of one slot helps to explore some others paths, and open an unlimited posibilities in terms of achievements, and this can only understand when you contemplate the history in the game, what happen if you show to the military an army of zombies? and that it's just one example, for the rest this is the best game of zombies that I found in the net, thanks for the experience and the entretainment! =D