Reviews for "Lab of the Dead"

Awesome

Very Good Work.Never Seen THAT Kind Of Programming Before (Since Im A Noob).
Dunno Why Loading Takes Forever,But It's Worth It.BTW A Walkthrough Would Be
Nice.

awesome

this game awesome.but how do i save.my zombie had high stats and now i have to start all over again.so now i cant find the save thing and i dont want to start all over again.but cool game.keep the good work whoever made this game.

Evil-Dog responds:

it autosaves

so entertaining!

this must be one of the better games on this site.
no kidding there is just so much possabileties!
you can make it a coldblooded murder machine or even raise it like its a kid til it doesnt even eat man flesh anymore.

played it all the way till all was discovered.

would've suspected something special if ALL was discovered but theres not. to bad but still loved playing it!

i just realized something

this is the squel to road of the dead,right?

Evil-Dog responds:

it's a prequel, sequel, shmequel, it starts before Road of the Dead but ends after it.
Same universe, Allen is John's brother

Interesting

Beat the game and got all medals in 23 hours. The reports where very interesting. SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! *To bad no cure or anything to stop or save the zombies. And nukes didn't work. Great game. 10/10 and 5/5