Reviews for "Zombocalypse"

Grat time killer

anyone notice the call of duty modern warfare 2 reference? Predator missile, Harrier and Chopper gunner

Pretty nice game

Awesome game,but would be better if there was day and night cycle,and gun names and plus soldiers with you(ones that wasnt in the crash.)Anyways,awesoem game.Rate it 9/10.

youll jusy keep playing

simplicity in this instance makes this game a great one. I started playing and wasnt really impressed but as the game went one I found myself wanting to get all of the achievements more and more. Before I knew it I had been plaYing it for three hours. It gets you reallY into it without you even knowing it, great game!

Simple Enough