Reviews for "Bahamut's BDAY Flash"

Happy birthday!

Hey, I think you share the same birthday as TehSlapHappy! I am glad you created something with such an elobrate image to help you out on your day. The things I did not like was that it was too difficult to get the medals. I tried clicking on everything I could, but nothing seemed to work! Oh well, at least I manage to recognize everyone here. I'm not even a fan of yours, I've just seen so many flashes, I recognize everyone here.

It's cool how there's always something going on in the background. It is a bit annoying with how it's an infinite loop, but better than most of its time. I hope your birthday is as sweet as this animation. That song simply never gets old on this website. Wait, I did manage to figure out what's going on and it's not a loop, you just went from a 7 to an 8!

Happy birthday, Bahamut

Thanks for bringing it to all of our attentions that Newgrounds' favourite dragon has aged by another year (This means all sorts of shit in D&D with size categories and weapons etc, but let's not go into that.)

Well done with yoinking all of the pictures from across the back catalogue of Bahamut's collection of flash over the years, though he's pretty much stopped making them now, which is a great loss to the community as a whole.

I'm really impressed that you asked me to contribute an old photo of me for the medal - yeah, if you find it peeps, you've done well. A real shame I couldn't find the last one, but I've given it a lot of thought and a damned good try. Perhaps it would have been good if you could have added the audio of Bahamut being drunk on a YouTube video (research really helps in these things), so that would have given something else for us to laugh at.

[Review Request Club]

Happy Birthday Bahamut!!

That was a real time-waster. The art was well drawn, the music was great.
Deserves a 4. Happy Birthday Bahamut!

(PS: Xerxes6845, tabbing is the art of using tabs to see what is click-able)

....

easy medals it would not let me get the last medal though?

Happy birthday

It also will be my 21st birthday like in 22 days.
So think it would be cool to receive a crappy flash for gift,
that dragon is lucky.