Reviews for "Cheromanchequois"

Simply Amazing.

This is probably one of the greatest flash cartoons ever. The jokes are fantastic, the animation is great, and the characters are awesome too. I love the rain clouds and realistic effect combined with cartoon characters. If you toned down the language you could make this a show on Nickleodeon, and if you made it more inappropriate you could have a show on Adult_Swim. Either way, this deserves to be on TV.

Pixmintro responds:

My pilot I'm workin on, I'm planning on pitching it to Adult Swim :)

Oh this is so great!

This is so well done, the characters and the setting are such a nice refresher too!

Fantastic

I absolutely loved the animation and writing. Great work, I hope to see more of the same quality from you in the future!

This was great

I love how fluid the animation is, the sound quality could use a great deal of work but the voice acting was good as well.
I always love these project works, always top notch compared to most flashes made just for the fun of it.
It wasn't very funny but that's just my opinion, and I don't care about stories, you can always get a new writer but great animation comes around as much as a winning lottery ticket.
Try to improve,never take yourself too seriously, don't be afraid to try new things at the gamble of your reputation, and you'll go far.

Pixmintro responds:

yeah sorry the, compressing the file for NG forced the sound quality to decline a bit. An uncompressed version of this should be on Youtube this week

hmm...

The design, animation and the voicing was really good... But the story had no point and wasnt even funny.