Reviews for "Cat Astro Phi"

satisfying

like a meal with chips and rice. everything i want from a game except platforms. thankyou very much.

Niiice

I really liked it! Love the retroness of it love the artwork, music and characters. Also lovin the alien reference ;)

I have mixed feelings

Well first of all the game is kind of fun and I could imagine that if this game had actually existed at the time of the game boy it might have been a hit. The problem is that I've never seen a game boy game that had cussing in it, heck you hardly see Nintendo games that has cussing. And I know "it's a photon" which is why I'm making it an 8.

Awesome game man!

old times are gold....

no control instructions!

Well a little help in knowing what the controls are would help a bunch. I turned off the music by accident and I couldn't figure out how to turn it back on again. Also if you shoot a bomb in the wrong spot you must start over! wow, poor show, poor show.