Reviews for "Cat Astro Phi"

egg

if u click the on off button on top of the tv it will show something game kinda sucks no offense

It was okay

This game was pretty good, I will give you that, but two things dented this game for me:
1. The fact that when I trapped myself with no way out, I would have to restart the game to play again....
2. It got repetitive, as in the goal was to get a bomb and blow things up to make passages, so I would use a bomb or two, go die, use another few, go die, etc...

Other than that, pretty good game.

Rare

to see such dedication, goes such a long way in proving graphics mean nothing in the midst of a project that has so much passion involved.
Proper mint this is. Well done to you all!

Classic fun!

Reminds me of the day when I would hide away with a gameboy color and play paperboy...

Classic

Brings back that very same...awesome, sidescroll games effect. Nice, and challenging. I'll download all the roms for PhotonStormboy. Just kiddin' but seriously, I'll try the others.