Reviews for "Cat Astro Phi"

Bug!

Really awesome game -- I love it, but I had to stop playing. There's a bug that makes my character continue walking in a direction even after the arrow button has been released. To stop him, I have to press that direction again. Seems to happen if I'm changing directions too quickly. I'm using Firefox on an Intel Mac.

good but it could be better

the lazer code part is to fast for me, i cant get past the first laser.

PhotonStorm responds:

Bomb your way around it :) Or just keep failing on purpose - because every time you fail it adds +1 second to the timer for your next attempt. Also try this tip: read the numbers out aloud when they appear on-screen. You'll find it much easier to just type them in.

Like it but...

I like it but it just goes on forever and gets more and more frustrating

PhotonStorm responds:

Trust me, it really doesn't go on forever. You can complete the whole thing in less than 30 mins.

Awesome.

I would love this game on gameboy.

nice game