For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 73 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Cat Astro Phi"

This game is alright.

it was fun but the game glitch wen i hit the rong buttons on the laser wall thing and it was to fast for me becuz i am a slowish typer so it would be nice if it was a bit slower

The damn credits were longer than the game!

But really, great flash. I basically got to have a little Aliens quote-along with myself. I loved the "For close encounters" line.

- .5 because it hurt my eyes.

4.5/5

Its all fun and games until you can't find any virtual triple-A batteries for your dead virtual Gameboy.

Super fun!

Totally enjoyed the time i spent playing this game. Love the old school graphics and music. And the fact your looking for your cat totally helps its case. I also like that there weren't any lives to deal with. If there were, i would have quit in about 5 minutes. All in all, a pretty good game c: