Reviews for "AMP'D"

Not THAT bad

The only 2 things that bothered me were the music (shouldn't start over when you die, that is kinda annoying) and I completed my medal list too fast, so there was nothing different to do!

;)

Pretty addictive.

But the animation was pretty bad. Uhh the incomplete cycle of the dude running was putting me off somehow... so yeah try to fix that.

Not Very Interesting

I kinda dislike this game, because it's too simple. You should have added more obstacles. And I think people like using the up arrow more than the mouse. The music isn't terrible, but it isn't good either. I gave you a 3 because it is a little challenging, and because I like the graphics. Try to give some more effort.

3/10.

very "meh"

this is a very simple game with only one piece of control. the background effect was cool and the music is good. unfortunately, there's nothing spectacular about the game itself. I swear, it seemed like the farther I went there would be a slow increase of lag between mouse clicks and actual jump time. honestly, the gameplay almost seemed like a secondary concern here. and so this game is very "meh". it's not terrible, but there's really nothing here to make you want to keep playing it.

Not bad

It was a solid game that was pretty simple in both gameplay and graphics but still it was quite fun for a while at least trying to get to the 300M mark,overall i think you did a nice job on the game.