Reviews for "Prizma Puzzle 3"

good

truly an amazing game. Perfect puzzles (not too easy but still difficult enough for someone to start getting annoyed), nice graphics and fantastic music. And now i would like to know what song is used in the game. it doesnt say in the credits so therefore im asking.

Very nice

I liked this, it kept me busy

Fantastic

A very fun game. I´m stuck lvl16 for the moment, so I´ll have to come back another day, but I guess and hope that the rest of the game is equally great.

Good game. A variety of difficulties

I have been having trouble with nearly everything after level 18. A good challenge.

A Grand Challenge!!

As of this review, I managed to get all the way to Level 19 without consulting the walkthrough. The best strategy I have for the level only puts me one move away from finishing the level (with ALL the stars). Kept thinking to myself of all the attempts I made, if only the Finish was just ONE move closer on that level, I'd have completed it quite some time ago.

Other than that, excellent work, I felt a sense of confidence with how everything was put together from the gameplay to the music (which sounds much like a song I one day planned to release on the Audio Portal, when I finish it), to the achievements and stats that I've acquired in just a bit of time.

Great work, SilenGames. I look forward to seeing more future works from you.

-FTA