Reviews for "Prizma Puzzle 3"

good reviews

i am glad most people find this game great nice review 456link
awesome review angfaust
great review muksmiduulit
and i myself found this game the greatest...
until prizma puzzle challange came out

Very slick game

This was good fun to play because all of the graphics and everything else had so much style to it. I was thinking it was going to be easy at first, but I realized it was just a game I was good at (lol). You never know what is going to show up in the next levels. My favorite feature was probably the machines that transported the beam around. The music was very good and it has a very dignified ring to it. I recommend this to any fun of the neverending number of games made by mofunzone.

normal

Bad game.

Not That hard :/

I've finished the game 100% but the problem is that it wasn't that hard and achievements doesn't stick with newground's ones but the game is OK keep doing good work :)

Really good!