Reviews for "Prizma Puzzle 3"

cool

Really cool puzzle game!
I love the sound effects. Working with the ball of light is really cool idea.
The music doesnt get annoying! yay! that seems to be a problem with other puzzle games, but this music has enough going on to keep it interresting even through the 20th loop.
The puzzles are hard, keeps me thinking. I had to use the walkthrough on a couple of them.
How about some medals? that would be great!

good

truly an amazing game. Perfect puzzles (not too easy but still difficult enough for someone to start getting annoyed), nice graphics and fantastic music. And now i would like to know what song is used in the game. it doesnt say in the credits so therefore im asking.

Fantastic

A very fun game. I´m stuck lvl16 for the moment, so I´ll have to come back another day, but I guess and hope that the rest of the game is equally great.

A wonderful puzzle game

It was very enjoyable. The sounds and music were also excellent

May I ask if it's possible to download the music from somewhere? I really enjoyed it and would like to have it to listen to.

What!!!