For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 199 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Prizma Puzzle 3"

cool

Really cool puzzle game!
I love the sound effects. Working with the ball of light is really cool idea.
The music doesnt get annoying! yay! that seems to be a problem with other puzzle games, but this music has enough going on to keep it interresting even through the 20th loop.
The puzzles are hard, keeps me thinking. I had to use the walkthrough on a couple of them.
How about some medals? that would be great!

A wonderful puzzle game

It was very enjoyable. The sounds and music were also excellent

May I ask if it's possible to download the music from somewhere? I really enjoyed it and would like to have it to listen to.

Charming

I love puzzle games and this is a great one. Very well put together, everything is very smooth and it is easy to just keep on playing and playing. The game has a nice atmosphere, I loved the music. Is it possible to download it somewhere? :)

If I had to think of something negative to say this was maybe a little too easy. Maybe make some hard bonus levels? :) A level editor would be a great addition, I think it would work well with this game.

What!!!

MO STARS MO FUN!!!

Great game!

Nice <3

Love the Mofunezone thingys.

Great games and stuff