Reviews for "Prizma Puzzle 3"

Good game

I like it

fun but

jus a tad too easy i think. regardless, good game

Pretty Good

I liked the idea of this game. The game play is a bit not challenging. Good music choice for the 'puzzle' aspect of the game. But all in all, good job! keep it up :)

Please Enter A Title.

This Game Looked GREAT On Beginning But... When You Reach Around Lv. 10 It Gets Kinda Boring Then Lv. 15 You Get Tired And Lv. 20 You Wana Quit So Bad.. But Yeah Nice Game :) I Give 8 Stars Because The Game Looked Nice ( 10 Stars) And Was Boring After A While (-2).

Fun

It is a pretty cool puzzle game. It gave me something to think about for awhile, but it does feel a bit too easy. Still kept me entertained for a moment though.