Reviews for "Bomboozle 2"

...

i allways get stuck in the "how to play" tutorial.. dunno why!
but the game is very nice bro!

Megadev responds:

Ah, really? Can you tell me what's going wrong? Cheers!

Almost Perfect

I would have given it a 10 if not for one little error. If you run out of moves you can't use your powers to help you out. Just something that bothered me as I got a game over with a couple bonuses left unused. Other than that it is a very good, very original game.

Megadev responds:

Ah, I don't think Newgrounds have processed the update yet - try again later today and hopefully the new version will be up. You might have to clear your browser's cache and then refresh the page, but I expect it'll be a few hours before they put the latest version up anyway, which is 0.5.6 - you can check this in the credits screen. Thanks for letting me know!

GREAT!

Wow, this had me stuck for hours!
Any plans for a third one?

Megadev responds:

We'd love to make a third game, but we're going to be moving on to some new concepts for at least the next few months. We're always open to feedback though, so if there's anything you'd like to see in Bomboozle 3 (working title ;-) ) then just send us a message via NG!

addicting

very addicting. I wouldnt stop (and its thanksgiving) until i lost... horribly. Good game, and a hundred thank yous for the help thing if ur stuk

Wow very nice game !

I loved ! Very original game, great pictures and music !