Reviews for "Bomboozle 2"

Great for wasting time, overall great !!

I cant make games, so I'm amazed you made this by your self. It is well made and easy to understand, all kids would love to play this and could be a handheld game maybe on the ds because that has touch screen right. Yeah overall great job !!

Really awesome super game!

But it has some flaws. But here is the things i like.

Music: I list this first becuase its so catchy! In fact, this would be awfully nice if there was a way to get it...anyways, goes really great with the game.

Animation: Usually i don't mind this when it comes to puzzle games unless it looks just like crap. I would say its good here.

Replay value: High...like really

Voice acting: Same thing, i usually don't worry about it during puzzle games. So its ok too.

Bad sides ):

Ice blocks: I do agree with the other dude, it is a bit annoying.

Getting treasure: I was really disappointed about this. I tried so hard to get it but it only game me a thousand. I found it completely pointless. Unless it increses gradually, you should at least increase the value.

Otherwise, another great addicting game. Hope their is a sequel. And is their any end to the blobs!?......geuss not XD

Megadev responds:

The treasure does indeed increase in value each time you get it. Not sure what you mean about the ice blocks though - they're meant to be tricky to get rid of, otherwise the game would never come to an end. :) I'm sure there will be a sequel one day, but that could be another year or so away yet - watch this space. ;)

Next time

You should have him draw actual pictures as you complete lvls lol

Megadev responds:

Nice idea - I'll make a note of that!

Oldie but a Goodie

Fresh spin on a classic concept; both fun and addicting.

Here's a well designed Puzzle game

While this game follows so many before it, it is a great puzzle game. You added your own touch and function to the game. I'm still boggled how to destroy the crystals with colors in it. never did get 3 of them next to each other. could destroy it with a bomb :)

Megadev responds:

Yep, I'm afraid that's the only way to get to the frozen blobs - with a bomb. :) Maybe in Bomboozle 3 we'll have them thaw out after so many turns...