Reviews for "Kill Me!"

meh

the man is not invincibile, but respawning.

Top stuff

Great game. Good gameplay, good puzzles, funny and with a nice amount of originality. Also, it was just the right length! I did use the walkthrough for one level, I guess I'm just impatient. And to the morom who can't find the restart button - "escape". The game does make this clear very early on.

BUG

found a glitch in lvl ''left or right'' I put the dead jumping body on the first red block and jumped on it went straight up and now i'm walking above the level ^^

Great game btw :P

Amazing

This game was awesome. It took me a while to get used to it but defiantly fun and makes u think in different ways for solving the puzzle. I sware tho, that last map u just have to kill yourself a little farther to the {spoiler!} , was like the AH HA! moment i had and completed the game. Very very fun, i would like to see a sequel of it.

??????????