Reviews for "Kill Me!"

Cool

Great game; people have pointed out that he should be "Regeneration Man", which is kind of right. He's not invincible, he just comes back to life. Cool game, though. The last level was a BITCH to beat.

Dude

This screaming freaks me out!!!!Good game

great game

This is a great game. Very well designed and loved the graphics. Very unique gameplay :)

good game

it was a good game but the screaming voice kinda scares me

Needs an obvious restart button

This what fun and Challenging puzzle games. I can't get enough of puzzle games! I think that there should be a restart button or a menu button because I spend a lot of time unable to die. I spent a lot of time bouncing on a dead guy when I was trying to pick them up. Also, because I didn't find out about using the ESC key until the very last level, I just kept killing myself to "restart" the playing field. Great game though!