For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 197 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Kill Me!"

Perfect Length

Very quirky, the music fits the character and I like the sound effects a great deal. I found myself throwing him onto spikes just to hear him screaming, but that's the twisted F*#k I am. I found it challenging, but not terribly difficult, never falling from the realm of 'fun' into impossible. And as I stated above, it was just the right length, a lot of these puzzle platformers go on for ENTIRELY too many levels. This one was still fresh by the time it wrapped up. Good show!

good... but NO RESTART BUTTON.

im stuck in a no death or switch situation. i have to restart and all that fuck!!

Nice

I know the least amount of deaths it takes (for me...). It's 37.

It's fun

but it does get boring after a while, the same stuff. It's a cute comedy style platformer, which is okay, but I've been seeing too many of these recently.
Anyway, I liked how you used to Creeper SFX, go Minecraft!

nice!

very good game idéa. however, gets a bit boring after a while.