Reviews for "Kill Me!"

Great Concept!!

A very innovative puzzle game that has a lot of puzzle potential! I liked the dead bodies are puzzle pieces concept and hope to see a sequel with more puzzles and new objects or things to interact with. This game was really fun but short and easy so I wish for more. 10/10 for Innovative puzzle games!

helping a man commit sui-per-cide is fun

This game reminds me of Karoshi but with a nice twist. Either way good points for creating a novel concept.

nice one!

game is awesome. its like karoshi. i passed it, but only on last level i used walktrough. it wans't easy.

bizzzzzar!!!!

disturbingly fun lookinig forword to#2

Heh

Really nice concept. To the guy below- while it does seem like Karoshi, you need to use the dead bodies to get to an exit. Simillar, but a lot different.