Reviews for "Kill Me!"

Pretty awsome.

Total time: 00,13,26.
Fun and challangeing game to spend a few minuets when im bored in the middle if the night. Hope to see a second one with more of this!

Pretty good, actually.

@ThreeSoulsOneMirror
You didn't read correctly. He can die; he just resurrects upon death. The goal of the game is to get the poison that will keep him dead forever.

But I digress. I gotta admit, you've got a pretty neat set-up with this game. I like how some of the level titles are obvious hints, and the last level really makes you use critical thinking skills. Kudos, my good man.

Excellent game

Ok it was definatly nothing like Super Karoshi, the only similarity is that you are trying to kill yourself. It was challeing at parts and also very fun.

cool!!

very cool

funny

I enjoyed this funny but disturbing game.