For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 172 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "DuckLife"

fun game~

i laugh at the idiots who say this is the chao clone.

you see, its like saying no more heroes is a grand theft auto clone in a way.

there can't be only one fighting game, pet sim, platformer, etc. :\

chao garden

man, you are a really good programmer, this is like chao, u should of make battle arenas like in chao though, but still, this is front paged, by today

Finished already!

I remember playing an unfinished version you put here about year ago. I liked the idea, and thought you have abandoned your work, because i didn't see it up for a long time.

The game in itself is great, and i hope you make more like these.

Very fun!

But I'm not really sure how, it seemed so pointless, yet so entertaining!... maybe it was the duck :p

I maxed out all skills before I even raced :D

By the way, why did you have to fix the crown glitch? I wanted to see it :( ...*sniffle*... Although it's not fixed all the way, because instead of the glitch Rezolution mentioned, your hat changes to the freedom spikes.

GLITCHHAT!

For a cool effect, wear the crown and beat the word champion again. You ducks hat will spaz out. its funny!

WixGames responds: