Reviews for "DuckLife"

Nice!

Really nice game, simple but fun. I even finish it!
One complain: If you click twice over the same hat it will charge you also twice. And if you want to put a hat you already bought you have to buy it again. Anyway, hats and colors are not important to the game.

Well..

I am so glad that you finished the game and r-submitted it. I had almost forgot about it's existance. I have noticed two bugs still in the game.

1. Feeding, sometimes the food won't stop moving after hitting the ground or go flying off in some random direction at enormous speeds. Neither of these seems to affect gameplay too much.

2. While training swimming you can occasionally get additional boosts up and down.. These slingshot you back and forth for an extended period of time. Before discovering the bug I think my max distance swimming was something on the order of 10,000. After (and i didn't play with it much) I got over 91,000. And I didn't even have to press a key to do it from 2000 on up.

Other than that fun game, cute game. Much improvement from the last version.

great

great game, but you shouldn't max out at lv 150

dUCKlife 4 is better but this is still good

cool game, played it for hours! but the blue seeds arent cracked up to what there supposed to be. still LOVED the game, though