Reviews for "DuckLife"

this game is really good,im inpresed.

definitly a 10,no dought about it!the carttoonish way evrythingis drawen looks childish,but that dosent take the fun away!this game game is definitly a favorite of mine,looks like it took a good while to make.this game dosent get old,but the music,isnt awsom.But i cant complain it fits the game,this game had to take a big imajination to make...kinda.i have 1 idea if your duck cold grow older that wold be cool.ill quit the reveiwing here so u dont got to keep reading! anyway...ya...you get the point i like this game!make a 2nd one when u can,bu!but!let us pick an animal to train!!!!!!!!that wold be tank!!!!!!:)

Really good!

I remember playing a beta version of this game, I'm Glad it's finally out!

Pretty good

ofcourse it was a bit repettitive but the game was nice, i beat it, and sadly it didn't add the 200,000 coins to my bank... =/ Graphics were ok, The game play was pretty fun, thats about it.

Nice!

Really nice game, simple but fun. I even finish it!
One complain: If you click twice over the same hat it will charge you also twice. And if you want to put a hat you already bought you have to buy it again. Anyway, hats and colors are not important to the game.