For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 168 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "DuckLife"

Solid gameplay

There are times when play seems unbalanced. There also seems to be some sort of loop bug in swimming training when you jump too high or swim too low.

AWESOME!

Seriousley the best Sim here on Newgrounds, Got all the way up to 150 on each (exepting energy- that's 50) and won!
Took a good hour, but it was a fun one!

Very bland...

You basically play very simple and repetitive mini games, so you can watch a duck race. The races have no interactivity. And then you get to do the mini games again so your duck gets better.

Not a lot of fun.

W00t

I win!

You get crown at end and to beat the final dude have 50/150/150/150 stats =D

Well..

I am so glad that you finished the game and r-submitted it. I had almost forgot about it's existance. I have noticed two bugs still in the game.

1. Feeding, sometimes the food won't stop moving after hitting the ground or go flying off in some random direction at enormous speeds. Neither of these seems to affect gameplay too much.

2. While training swimming you can occasionally get additional boosts up and down.. These slingshot you back and forth for an extended period of time. Before discovering the bug I think my max distance swimming was something on the order of 10,000. After (and i didn't play with it much) I got over 91,000. And I didn't even have to press a key to do it from 2000 on up.

Other than that fun game, cute game. Much improvement from the last version.