Reviews for "Valthirian Arc"

Superb work, you deserve a 20!

As soon as the game loaded, it reminded me of the Mana Khemia :D
After my first battle, i was hooked.Finished year one with most of the achievements.Also, i advise you to listen to them, this flash beats some
GBA and DS titles by a longshot.By the way you get an extra 10 because of the
voice acting!

NICE

good job

I have enjoyes it

It was very enjoyable much better than a lot of whats out there

Ambitius

Its sort of like Persona 4's Social system.. well only when you think about it. I mean to be honest i have played these sort of games to command players do quests get money and then the aspect that makes them all differential is the side kick of the premise. In this case its that your a principle and that's neat. Its charming and has boat loads of replayability and additional content. I Enjoyed assigning my Minions "Uhamm" High school darlings to screw some monsters and get awarded only to have more of them and a better school. The visuals while only in battle does the actual graphics show is still impressive. The interface and just the polish is awesome. Also if i could by the soundtrack of this game i would. Though hearing those brats yell out roger, coming etc bugged me. (Reminded me of Valkyrie Chronicles) But i have to show my love for the love that got put in to this Great game.

awesomeness game cool!!!XDDD