Reviews for "Valthirian Arc"

i love it

i absolutely love it! 5/5 10/10 + fav. make another one plz! ^_^

Good!

You should make a #2!

It was great!

I say bravo! You may not have done what HeavyTank is marking as a "classic" RPG, but that's what makes it great. You thought outside the box because this is not just an RPG, in fact it's more of a tycoon game with RPG elements. The one thing I'm noticing is that your medals don't work but that wont bring your score down in my book. And even though the characters get stuck on various objects, you included the shift button to teleport them to you so that it wouldn't be an issue. There's no goal but then again, tycoon games goals are to just do as good as you can for as long as you can. Good graphics, smooth animations, nice leveling systems for the students and their weapons. The quests might get a tad repetitive but I can overlook that fact. The battle system was simple but that's good so that people don't have to hard of a time with the game. I say you made a great game. Continue the great work. I can tell you, I was playing this for an hour or two and I still want to play more. ^_^

A day worth three years

The graphics are great, all the sound effects and music are very interesting, and i can't complain about the mechanics.
I mean... i though of complaining of the fact of some of my players getting jammed near a pond sometimes, but after i attracted a bunch of wolves to the edge of the pond just to switch player for someone that was already on the other side of the pond and then press shift, so i can calmly shoot all of the wolves to death, i though that maybe the mechanic wasn't that bad, it only need some strategic working.
Last game i played with that style of gameplay was "princess maker 2", and that was a long time ago, nice to see it's possible to make something that big in flash.
Sad it didn't had any special endings but i do understand that it would be really though of pulling out since there's no way to set an ending year if the players want to compete for points the longer they can.

other than the fact that I can't figure out if the (-) by my fame is good or bad, It's a great game!