Reviews for "Valthirian Arc"

Nice

couldn't stop playing but i think you should add a no fame mode

Almost Perfect!

I wish there was just a little more diversity in the game, i.e. more classes, more control over fighting, more quests, more everything really... There is quite a bit in this game already though, and it's one of the best games I've played here. It's really really fun, although it gets a bit easy eventually. I wish that there would be harder enemies and that tournaments would get harder as well (and so give more fame as the year progressed).

There's a few bugs with the medals. First is of course that they give 0 points. The other thing is that you don't get the apprentice buster medal after killing the apprentice, instead you get it after completing the first year with no penalties. So you also don't get the perfect career medal after completing the first year with no penalties. It would be awesome if you could add a "resend" medals button or something so that I don't have to start over to get that medal since it took forever. The win 10 tournaments medal also takes a while, I think it should be 5 instead. Doesn't matter that much though I guess.

lucidrine responds:

Weird... I dont know why the medals have 0 points... Still tinkering with the code... Sorry for my dumbness :(

Fix your medals

This game is awesome... but seriously... can't u fix the broken medals?

Old School Jrpg with a twist :O

I Found that this game was enjoying but frustrating at first as it was much like final fantasy 13 as you only can control 1 character at a time, and it took me like 12 hours to actually beat a tournament with uberly rigged 2 gunslingers and 2 duelers but it was fun to actually beat it non the less as a long this is much like a rpg and rts game. I think the reason it didn't have much of a impact (rts part) as becuase i am very much use to rts and its intensity but i think you got the right amount of hardcore and the average gamer in there. Unfortunatly the medals were for hard mode lol. And i found it to have a steep learning curve as it took me forever to get anywhere, Early on i felt i have to stick units on the water and then get kills without getting hit :O.

Gameplay 8/10
Controls at first felt stuck and didn't held your hand enough (steep learning curve)

Music 10/10
Very Classical yet modern medieval jrpg music (Japaneses rpg)

Lasting Impression 7/10
Good game just takes forever to go anywhere

Replay Value 10/10
Like i said before it took me a while to get anwhere so its going to take even longer to finish everything (achievements)

Graphics 10/10
Felt like a snes rpg well done

Oh and finally if you want to get fame (its on the description page =/) graduate your charaters it means you loose them but you get more money each week

Overall 9.5
Reminds me of chrono trigger, it feels stuck at the start until you get use to it.
Great music, but there is some to complain about. The game is too linear not bad but it starts to slowly get repetive since your playing it for like 5 hours to get everything possible
Wanted to round it so badly, well sandbox just barely makes it a 10 for me :)

nice game. Very cute :)