Reviews for "Valthirian Arc"

Needs a free play mode

Freeplay or easier fame upgreades would be grate, awesome game tho 5/5 10/10

Hard to level

It's hard to get different classes. And I only get 2 classes, Duelist and Mirage caster. Do you get more classes after you level past duelist and mirage caster???

High five :p

This totally deserves front page!

(even after a month and a half to wait to see this fronpaged o_o)

it seemed pointless...

it was really a great game but it lacked a final goal, and rather than getting more challenging each month it got easier.

the music was great, so was the animation, it was a very fun game overall that was the only reason i didnt give it a ten, great work.

It was great!

I say bravo! You may not have done what HeavyTank is marking as a "classic" RPG, but that's what makes it great. You thought outside the box because this is not just an RPG, in fact it's more of a tycoon game with RPG elements. The one thing I'm noticing is that your medals don't work but that wont bring your score down in my book. And even though the characters get stuck on various objects, you included the shift button to teleport them to you so that it wouldn't be an issue. There's no goal but then again, tycoon games goals are to just do as good as you can for as long as you can. Good graphics, smooth animations, nice leveling systems for the students and their weapons. The quests might get a tad repetitive but I can overlook that fact. The battle system was simple but that's good so that people don't have to hard of a time with the game. I say you made a great game. Continue the great work. I can tell you, I was playing this for an hour or two and I still want to play more. ^_^