Reviews for "Blast Master"

I hadta give up. :--(

I have no complaints about this game, other than the fact that I am stuck on level 8.
Other than that, I really enjoy it.
I give it 8/10 for my own stupidity.
Sorry, someone's gotta pay. *wink*

Super awesome

The puzzles are good (which makes for fun gameplay), the music is absolutely insane, and the visuals are good.

Little more on the music: Seriously? I need a download link. The song played during puzzles is very good. Oh, are there two? Well I like the other one. lol. oh, wait, that's just one song. Whatever! Could you hook me up with some more of this song?

GameBalance responds:

I written this songs. I need to register my personal site to put the music I make there. I not come up with a name of the site.

great game!!!

The music was cool, and the puzzles were easy but somehow challenging at the same time. The fireballs coming together when you beat a level made it seem like a real puzzle game for a wii or playstation. The only problem i had was the range of the explosions. Maybe if you moused over an object, you could see the range of the explosion. I wasted a lot of time just trying to find a perfect explosion range. Other than that, great game.
Music: 10/10
Gameplay: 9/10
Fun: 100/10
Good game, 5/5, 10/10!

GameBalance responds:

We was think about showing the range but decided to not show.

Pretty Decent

Not an entirely new concept, but executed well. Only mildly frustrating at times, which is a good thing. Oh, and to the guy looking for the mute button... options... sound and music volume sliders. ooooh.

Cool!

THis was fun, and to the guy below me, mute your browser, just click volume, then mixer...