Reviews for "Pampcakes"

Still needs work.

The sound was not very good, it was really hard to hear the pancake talk. It was not as funny as it potentially could have been, i was hoping for a good twist, but nothing really hit home.

The animation was kind of poor. For such a short flash, I think it could have been made a little more fluid.

The concept was cool but it just could have been a lot more provided you put the effort into it.

PeteGrammarman responds:

I haven't heard any complaints about the sound, but I know its quality is not the greatest. I do agree that the concept has potential that is never reached, and with a little more work, it could have been much better. That's my feeling towards this cartoon as well, but it seems to do well as a short.

Although the animation is stiff and limited, I think it suffices for the length of the short.

Thanks for the criticism though, most people don't really give good advice, but I will gladly take all of your words into consideration for my next project.

sorry

didnt like it at all. if anything it was a waste of time. Im giving 4 stars because the artwork was good. You have potential, i just dont like this one.

PeteGrammarman responds:

No need to apologize, I could see how some people would consider this a waste of time, no real joke to be told in this Flash. Thanks for the artwork compliment and review though!

Light, fluffly, and funny

It was absolutely hilarious. I loved it from start to finish.

PeteGrammarman responds:

Thank you, although the discrepancy between the score you gave it and your kind words baffles me.

That was painful!

I feel so much better about your review now.

Glad I could help!