Reviews for "Pampcakes"

Not perfect, but good enough.

The animation and voice acting were a little annoying at first. This was then followed up by the burnt toast talking. THEN the comedy struck and it was all worth whatching.Not to mention the absolute "lol" ending.I guess try to put more effort into NOT making it boring at first, y'know really grab the viewer! Once that has happened you'll get 10 stars and more good ratings.

PeteGrammarman responds:

I feel the mundane-ness of the beginning creates a better build up to the finale. And also, the cartoon is only 1.5 minutes long, you must get bored pretty easy. Thanks for the advice though.

Frontpage!! YEY!

Nicely done mate. Keep up the good work.

Congrats, you got frontpaged!

You need to work a little on your voice acting tough If you keep practicing, you will reach great animation levels. You got talent.

Keep walking.

PeteGrammarman responds:

Thank you for your kind words sir! I am so happy I made it to the frontpage! I will practice voice acting too, my accents are pretty horrendous.

weak punchline

was interesting at first, but declined rather than rose. the end was disappointing

PeteGrammarman responds:

I agree, the punchline is pretty much non-existent. Thing is, I pictured a talking stack of pancakes in my head being eaten, and then started animating it. Then I had no idea where to take it and this is the result. Thanks for the review, any criticism helps.

Lol

I really really thought at first it was going to try to sell me car insurance. Seriously XD.

Anyway, cool flash, interesting to say the least, and gotta just love breakfast based inspired flashes no?

PeteGrammarman responds:

This review seems to be most accurate, and everyone loves breakfast. Thanks for your words, sir!

this is newgrounds

put in some cussing and blood

PeteGrammarman responds:

I'm sorry, that'll be my top priority next time.