Reviews for "Pampcakes"

Good for you!

Saw this one your deviantART congratulations on front page!

Knocked down one star because it was just a talking stack of pancakes... But you get the other 9 because it was hilarious..

PeteGrammarman responds:

JUST a talking stack of pancakes?! Yeah, okay, its not that impressive I s'pose. Thanks for the review!

pretty funny

funny animation it was good, believe it or not i feel worse for the toast

PeteGrammarman responds:

The toast will live on forever, uneaten. Thanks for the review.

Great Work, one question.

How did you vision an egg as William Taft with a monocle?

Pretty good, just 1 thing

The voice acting could have used a bit of work. The toast and the egg were fine, just when the pancake was screaming in pain I think you could have made it a bit more believable. Other than that I think it was pretty good.

PeteGrammarman responds:

Yeah, my main gripe with this is my voice acting. I did it all in one take and I had very little prior experience. Thanks for the review and I do plan on practicing!

cockaney eats

im from the uk and have to say your mockney accent is spot on....it's like me dear old grandmum was still 'ere...apples and pears etc

PeteGrammarman responds:

That means a lot coming from a real-life englishman. But wouldn't it be better if you didn't know it was a mockney accent to begin with?