Reviews for "Pampcakes"

Dawww! Cute.

I chuckled at the "pamp"-cakes's mouth movements. The eyes were very cute as well. I knew what was going to happen at the beginning, so no shcok comedy there. (A talking pancake can only have a few things done to it.) The fast pace was actually good for this short. It had a plot so mind-numbingly dumb that you can't help but find it humorous, which was a good combination. I'd have to say the best part of this flash was your voiceover. Hilarious not in the words that were said, but in the voice and tone.

PeteGrammarman responds:

Thank you! I suppose there is no shock value in eating a talking pancake...

lol!

It went exactly where I thought it was going to go, but I'm glad it did. Sometimes predictability is a good thing I guess.

PeteGrammarman responds:

Thanks! Yes, it was predictable, but pancakes are meant to be eaten, sentient or not.

pretty funny

funny animation it was good, believe it or not i feel worse for the toast

PeteGrammarman responds:

The toast will live on forever, uneaten. Thanks for the review.

...I feel violated

should tell people or keep it too my self....hmm reminds me of a tales from the darkside episode...don't ask me which one cause I don't know the name of the episode..

PeteGrammarman responds:

You should tell someone, we wouldn't want you to go mad. would we?

nice one

And shouldnt u be working on ur next project rather than replying to every single comment >>

PeteGrammarman responds:

I'm replying to this one just to spite you.