Reviews for "Pampcakes"

Good for you!

Saw this one your deviantART congratulations on front page!

Knocked down one star because it was just a talking stack of pancakes... But you get the other 9 because it was hilarious..

PeteGrammarman responds:

JUST a talking stack of pancakes?! Yeah, okay, its not that impressive I s'pose. Thanks for the review!

cockaney eats

im from the uk and have to say your mockney accent is spot on....it's like me dear old grandmum was still 'ere...apples and pears etc

PeteGrammarman responds:

That means a lot coming from a real-life englishman. But wouldn't it be better if you didn't know it was a mockney accent to begin with?

cool

I reviewed this in the flash portal and it got front page +D lol. Anyway some criticism. The movie was very funny. I liked it when the fork and knife came in and the pancake started crying but when the toast came and said you need to be burnt it just just sucked. Still giving it an 8 out of 10 because it was good and funny except for those last 10 seconds or so.

PeteGrammarman responds:

Yeah, I really don't like where the cartoon goes either, and the ending is my least favorite part. Thanks for the review and criticism, it really helps me.

pancakes and toast

that was pretty good, i liked the toast the better.lol nobody eats him because he is burnt.

PeteGrammarman responds:

Would you eat him given the chance? Didn't think so. You are laughing at a piece of toast who doesn't know the feeling of being eaten! How could you!?

darn you

now i'll feel guilty every time i go to ihop. those light fluffy pamcakes knowing how i'm about to defile them. i sicken myself.

seriously, good job.

PeteGrammarman responds:

You defile pancakes when you eat them? That's pretty gross Mr. Hobo.