For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 211 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "GOLEM"

short

it was to short for something as interesting as this. still good on all other points.

Too short..

It's cool, and the artwork is good.
But the animation style is jerky and could use work.
My biggest complaint is that it's far too open ended. You start a story, and then abruptly skip everything, and close without a satisfying conclusion.

Well done

Great job with the art work, but the animation side of things are a little lacking. The movements are a little stiff and un-expressive. I feel like perhaps you used the tweening tool too much so you ended up with this result. Aside from that, great job.

Hurray for FLCL!

Good idea, but I think it ended a little too soon, could have shown more details.
The graphics are amazing and it had suitable music. Keep up the great work and perhaps there can be a second ep to explain your golem theory further?

Snap :3

Love how this all goes from back during ancient civilization. I'm practically begging here for more of this x3 I reeeaaallly wanna see how this goes!