Reviews for "GOLEM"

Nice

If this is a trailer for your series, I am hooked. I believe you would go deeper into details about how & why did Heather really hates those guys & also get into details why would she wants to really kill Henry in the first place (besides getting dumped, or you can just focus on her feeling of rage & anger & stuff, just something to explain it in detail). It's easy and understandable, few grammatical errors, but who am I to judge, you'll learn it in time.

Nice.

Really nice animation! It's quite epic and I also think it seems like the beginning o a series. A game might be awesome too.

Not bad, not bad at all

that was pretty good. I liked the whole getting revenge thing and ,I don't know about you, I feel that this could be the beginning of a good series

Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned

Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned.

I really enjoyed this little clip. Given the amount of time spent on its creation it come pretty well. My only gripes were really the length and the music transitions. Other than that, I'd say that this does have the potential to become a rather intriguing series should you decide to go in that direction.

meh........to short

to short with no action didnt even get to see dude get destroyed and didnt really leave me wanting to see more i give it points at least for animation