Reviews for "GOLEM"

wut

She must be kind of a whore with so many men on her list.

i dont get it

is that well... you seem to know whta you are doing but i really dont get the plot.. and you cuold show the murder you know! XD but any wais it was kind of good (i gess)

Ill do it this way

Animation: 4, you didnt do a lot of this so its hard to say.

Art: 6 your art wasnt that bad, it could use some better detail though, I found some scenes interesting and others not.

Story: 1 That was terrible, this is the main part of any flash, the story. This was like a teaser, a trailer, it was nothing. I know you plan to have more to add on in the future, but I hope the rest of your animations are longer and have more story in them in the future, this first episode was just BAD. No offense, I really do see you have potential, but spend more time on it, you are not bound by any time, no one is waiting for yout o be done, you have all the time in the world to post animations, next time take your time to develop a nice story, and a long one.

I dont know WHY or HOW this made it to the front page, it does not deserve to take daily 4th place, unless youre the best they could find. Who knows, but keep at it, I know you can do better than that from what Ive seen.

4/10

3/5

i get the idea but

your animation style is bad. the plot needs work. ( how the hell wouldnt they have seen that before?) finally WHAT THE HELL. " bad things happen in the city " seriously what the fuck at least make some flashes of violence

I will never understand this rating system...

Why do people give you a 10 or a 9 and then tell you how to improve it? A 10 means it doesn't and can't get any better!! A 9 means your only complaint better be that this guy didn't post this sooner. In my opinion, this animation lacks everything. Who is she, what the hell is he? Who is Henry, who are the other names on the list? Is she a whore? Is that why she has a list of other guys? Is this ripped from Death Note? There is no story here so what do you mean you wrote the script? If you did write a script how many sentences was it?

Ok, so there is you BLAM! What can you do to improve? Try storyboard, try fleshing out the idea before concluding it. As has already been said, show some life in the movement of the characters. At one point it looks like the 'thing' is shrinking? What the heck is that? This is your first post, which is why I am giving you a 2 for making your mark with such a hard to understand piece. Plus you got front paged which makes it all the more unbelievable. As if the world of NG NEEDS to see this....