Reviews for "GOLEM"

good but short

the story has the potential to be really good but this is more like a trailer or an opening scene than a flash in and of its self
i cant wait to see if you do more with this idea

hmmm....

very nice in animation, , very good art. understandable story, i guess im just nickpicking on the concept of angry teenager. but it works. so i take tree points, one for originality, one for creativity, and one for lack of developement. in here i think the girl is merely a love hurt jerk. but again. just nickpick. nice work all together still

Silent Hillish

People have mentioned this but the music is the same of silent hill I really think this does ad to your story, making it feel creepy as I am sure you intended. I think it's a good game and to draw inspiration on it is good however I would try to use it as that, I would have liked it if i was a bit more original (with the name part) at least. the only reason I bring this up is that copyright is very iffy nowadays, and I wouldn't like to see you get in trouble for that, along with many people taking down a large portion of points because of this (which I won't be doing,)

The animation itself was not bad, I have seen much worse and on TV so you are a step above a great many but far from animation gold, just keep up the good work and practice, for this video what you did works good. i like the pose at the end, it gave a good feel for the story.

Speaking of story, from what i have gathered and read in the comments it has potental to be a very good original story with this being a preview (not sure if that is what was intended) and wouldn't mind seeing more of this story line.

i did feel it was short, I wish we could have seen the golem stocking Henry at least and then cut to the last pose, however since it's your first flash I will give you a kudos for a interesting clip right up[ front.

Over all It was really good, I hope to see more from you, don't worry about the English, you are doing fine!

~Megan

Very unoriginal

Alongside the use of music taken from Silent Hill, so were all the character names. The characters were well animated however the actions were not. This only seems like a very small "beginning" piece of an animation.

well made but ...

Is that it ? I mean im not saying the animation is not nice but the action part is missing ... its like having a begining and end but nothing in between ... I hear this is ur first upload so il give ya 7 but u gona have to work a little more if u want my full appreciation, which many people would agree with me on.